Click on the images below to download a Brighton Jetty Classic brochure or poster.
Welcome to one of Adelaide’s premier sporting and community events.
Countdown to race day:
The Brighton Jetty Classic will be held on Sunday 1st February 2015. Entries open 1st November 2014
2015 marks the 10 year anniversary of this award winning event. Why not come and celebrate with us?
- Challenge yourself to swim 1,500m
- Or maybe swimming 400m around the iconic Brighton jetty is more your distance
- You can swim with the kids or your friends in a 100m “on the same wave” fun event
- There will be a fun charity swim hopefully raising over $100,000 – why not join one of the teams to help raise funds and be part of the festivities.
Sounds fun but I don’t know how to swim in the ocean? Then join the Be Active FREE swimming lessons each Saturday afternoon at Brighton Beach.
Click here for more details
Important closing dates for the BJC swims:
- Online Registration closes Wednesday 28th January 2015 at 5:00pm.
- To win a Meet & Greet with the Home and Away Stars, swimmers must be registered by Friday 23rd January 2015 to go into the draw.
- The City of Holdfast Bay Fast Lap invitation Registration closes Friday 23rd January 2015. When entering the 400m Jetty swim or the 1,500m Channel 7 Brighton Jetty Classic, tell us your 200m time to be eligible for selection to this free elite invitational event. You will be notified if you have gained selection by email on 27th January. Prizes for 1st to 10th place getters.
- Club 7 Registration closes Wednesday 21st January 2015 at 9:00am.
Late Registration for the "1500m Age Group Swim" and the "400m Jetty Age Group Swim" can be made in person at the BankSA Registration Tent located in Bindarra Reserve on:
- Saturday 31st January 2015 between 1pm and 4pm
- Sunday 1st February 2015 after 7:30am
The price for Late Registration will be $60.00 payable by cash or credit card and swimmers will be eligible for prizes, except the trip to Vanuatu prize.
Page 1 of 2